1) Andrew welcomed Jim Carter, the newly elected Treasurer and Beryl Kirk, the newly appointed Director-at-large, to the Executive Committee.
2) In accordance with the September 6th Quarterly General meeting, approved members’ proposal, there will be six open General meetings in 2018.
The meetings will be held the first Wednesday of the months of: January, March, May, July, September, (followed by the AGM), and November. The Christmas Mingle in December will be a purely social get together.
3) A reminder of the scheduled meetings for the review process for the Crescent Beach Community Development Plan, (Land Use Plan).
Wednesday, November 8th – the City will send invitations to all residents.
Wednesday, November 15th, CBPOA open meeting for further discussion.
4) There being no information or impetus coming from the September 16th Emergency Preparedness and safety event, Ed Searcy and Beryl Kirk will contact Henry Wendel ,and others of the group previously involved, to see if there is a way to gauge the appetite of the membership to engage in some form of Emergency Preparedness planning.
5) Andrew will follow up with the residents of Bayview who expressed interest at the September General meeting in forming a project group regarding whistle cessation and the associated fence along Bayview.